The village of Carrazeda de Ansiães is formed by the recent nucleus where the Business Park is established, the services, and the so-called village background or historic area. In this place resides the genesis of the current urban nucleus, where the town hall was installed after the transfer of the municipal headquarters from Castelo de Ansiães to Carrazeda, an act that took place on April 6, 1734.
In 1736, construction began on the Town Hall, which currently corresponds to the building where the Municipal Library is located. In the square bordering the Town Hall stands the municipal pillory, an 18th-century structure that symbolizes judicial power, and the Fonte das Sereias, a granite fountain, built in the 18th century, roughly consisting of a tank in the center of which stands a column. with the stem adorned by four sirens.
In the village you can visit the International Sculpture Park of Carrazeda de Ansiães, which is made up of twelve groups of granite sculptures, which reflect the views of twelve sculptors of great international prestige. The Interpretive Center of the Castle of Ansiães is a space dedicated to the Castle of Ansiães and the history of the municipality. The mother church, whose patron saint is Santa Águeda, consists of a chapel connected to the north from the 17th century dedicated to Senhor dos Passos, a single nave, chancel, sacristy and bell tower from the end of the 18th century.